Monday, March 10, 2014

'Twas a Sunny Day...

... and I spent half of it at home doing work (what happens when you refuse to sacrifice sleep), but I manage to get a bit of sun together with a couple of friends, and that is more than enough given the amount of backlogged work I have (not really that much left to do, to be honest).

Picked out a couple flowers from the park with the intention of pressing them between pages of a book, although I don't know how that will work out now that they've all turned to mush before I even managed to get them home.

Think I was out for less than 2 hours, but still made a little effort in dressing nicely; because I've realised that it makes much more sense to dress like the weather here. Today it was sunny; so I ditched the typical black denim + grey basics for a pair of white denims from Topshop, paired with a white/yellow striped shirt from Gap thats layered underneath my FAVOURITE oversized yellow jumper I got from Zara when I was in London a couple weeks back.


Blending in with the Bellsprouts (Pokémon enthusiasts know what I'm talking about)

I can't wait for the weather to be proper (read: consistent) warm, so I can start stowing my coats away in boxes and bring out the trench coats xx


No comments: