Thursday, March 6, 2014

Good morning!

Currently still in my bathrobe, contemplating the idea of a shower and also the idea of skipping lectures entirely. This might sound strange; but I was reading a couple of my old posts and for some reason I feel like I had a much wider vocabulary than I do now...

Which is why its a good thing I'm starting to blog regularly again (more like... every single day) because the more I write the more I would look up new words to use in a sentence thus contributing to my vocabulary as a whole.

I have a couple personal projects I've jotted down in my head and I'm excited to begin to explore and discover how far I can push myself, and my capabilities. I'm turning 23 this year and although I'm not completely without talent; I do however lack a defining... something.

Its difficult to explain, also unnecessary to because the projects are purely self beneficiary.

Oh well, off to make myself presentable for lectures ! I can't skip any more because I will get kicked out of this course if I do... and as much as I miss home; thats not how I plan to go.

Cheers xx

No comments: