Thursday, March 15, 2012

Useless.

HARRO.


Commitment phobe. TO THE EXTREME.

But on the other hand, I have about two weeks left at the office before being well... FREE. Until I get started on my degree anyways.

Theres a big chance that I won't be continuing my degree in Taylor's, though I have a feeling I will just present myself in one or two weeks worth of classes... just to fill up time. Which yes, means, I'm hoping I'd get to do my degree somewhere else.

Its a bit nerve-wrecking, I have to admit. Now that I know the dreams of the then 10 year old me is... possible. Within reach.

I don't want to say much in this matter. In fear of jinxing it.

Heading to Singapore with the family next week to bring my siblings over to where else(?) but Universal Studios, and to visit a relative. Parents planning on staying at Marina Bay Sands, which should be interesting. 

Veering off topic, but my phone is a mess. I think I've dropped it way too many times and its decided that my sins against it are unforgivable. 

I'm definitely not an iPhone person, but lets be honest, who ISN'T the least bit tempted to own one? Although yes, if I do get one (IF okay) I'm just asking for trouble, really. I don't know why, but phones just loveeee slipping off my fingers and iPhones aren't really very durable.

At all. You'd think with the price you pay for it, it would at least survive a few crashes. But no, if you drop it once, you're pretty much fcuked. I am speaking from experience. Well, someone else's la.

There isn't much happening in my life as of now. Work's been occupying most of my time, if not all. And I don't know how my parents do it really. They wake up early, head to work, get home and still have the energy to actually DO things.

Me? I wake up half an hour before 9, by which I should ALREADY be at the office. And for some reason I'm always sleepy throughout the duration of work, and when I get home, you'd most probably find me asleep. 

After performing Maghrib prayers, of course.

And I'd wake up around midnight, perform Isya' and well... lets be honest; Scurry down to the kitchen to find something to eat. Exactly the reason why I don't doubt it when a few scientists said that it is proven through their research that people who stay awake throughout the night is more likely to gain weight.

FML.

Weight issues aside, I got the chance to re-read the Hunger Games, and discovered that they might have struck gold by casting Josh Hutcherson as Peeta Mellark. I have to say he looks close to how I've imagined Peeta to look like. Though a bit... shorter.

And YES I'm excited to see it in theatres soon. With all the hype thats been going around, the movie better be good. Especially considering I'm gonna break my three month movie chastity with it.

Uhm. My last movie was Breaking Dawn. Uhm.

I've come to realize that this post is really useless, but then again, this post is the brainchild of boredom. So its never meant to have meaning to begin with.

To anyone still reading, I wonder why you still are. But stick around, coz I haven't finished my post on Italy. I KNOW OKAY SHUT UP. 

BYE.


No comments: