Thursday, March 8, 2012

Praise.

Deleted my last post because I decided that I hate the idea of looking almost fragile to everyone else. Despite that little sad twist in my life, I'm still very much the same determined person. Don't expect me to stop living and moving on and doing whatever the best I can just because of a boy.

Nuh-uh.

I've always find it amazing how when sad / bad things happen in my life (although I know it doesn't compare with the unfortunate people of the world), God always find a way to bring me up again. I'm too blessed, its crazy!

That is by no means an indication that I won't accept more of what the Almighty may have in stores for me. But I've got to admit that I do feel a bit undeserving. 

So all in all; Alhamdulillah. :-)

The day after that highly emotional post about _______, I received an email with this header;


I'm still hoping on more acceptance letters, but if no more come my way, I am more than happy enough to accept the offer above.

A maximum of two hours away from one my most favourite cities in the world, and is by the beach. What's not to love, really?

:-)

But whether I stay, leave or go to another different place than the options I already have as of now... Is still a big question mark. Awaiting everything to settle, so I can sit down with the parents and properly discuss the matter.

Hoping for the best, insyaAllah


And just a random photo to end the post:


Trying my best to make as big an effort to dress up when I go out, like how I do in the confinement of my own bedroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Y u so serious? haha :P