Thursday, March 15, 2012

Angry Post.

I honestly have no idea why the smallest things are capable of making me the angriest lately. I know anger comes from the devil, and knowing that makes me ANGRIER. So much fail, I know. But just knowing that I fall so easy into the devil's trap makes me feel... ugh. I don't even know.

People on the road have been annoying me ever since I began driving, but the whole lot just became 10x more annoying for some reason. Stupid people who doesn't know how to signal before making a turn, and worse, people who doesn't acknowledge that I'm signaling and then proceed to honk like its my freaking fault. FCUKERS really. And I will forever hate people who drives slow on the right lane. GET. THE FCUK. OFF.

The state of my room is slowly becoming annoying, even though I've been known to embrace a cluttered and messy space, I think its coming to that point where I have simply accumulated too many stuff especially Daler Rowney drawing blocks (I think I have almost then of them, in different sizes, grains, and purposes) and well, books.

Books that when I look at I feel a pang of guilt because I hardly have time to read them nowadays. And yes, that makes me angry as well.

Work started out good. The first week was, oh okay. I can do this. Easy sh*t, to be honest. Second week; Waheyyy look at me y'all. Fastest-working employee in the whole department. And I know this for a fact, because I end up finishing most my work 2-3 hours before the end of office hours and by then they don't even know what to make me do anymore. And I enjoyed it, because it allowed me a few hours of reading time, and browsing countless websites, and constantly refreshing the UCAS website and my email. 

But come in third week, they start giving me (what is in my opinion) daunting and needless to say, unnecessary tasks, like re-filing all the purchase orders from last year. JUST. WHAT. THE. FCUK. Who cares? For the time I've been there, no one has so much touched glanced at the files, so what difference will it make if I re-arrange their contents? SERIOUSLY. And then give me what is supposed to be YOUR work, while you go out for a smoke. Just, FCUK THIS. YOU SMELL LIKE FRIGGIN' CIGARETTE SMOKE ALL THE TIME SO COULD YOU PLEASE STEP BACK AND NOT BREATHE ON MY FACE WHEN GIVING ME INSTRUCTIONS.


Anger management class, you say? Heck, don't I know it.


No comments: