Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ten.

Been busy lately, and even when I have time I usually use them to read nowadays, since I've been losing a lot of reading time for quite a while. Other than that I just choose to go out and do whatever I decide once I'm already on my way there.

More so when my laptop is sent for repairs (again) and I strongly believe its the result of my trip / fall / roll down the stairs in the college library, in which I sent my laptop flying. And crashing to the ground. 

(-_____-)

A lot has happened since the last time I posted;

(1) Done with working at the hospital. Although I think I wouldn't mind making a few voluntary trips to fill my time, whenever I'm brain dead on deciding how to spend my day being productive. Since I'm working with my mom anyways. And its not like I'm getting paid to begin with. HAHAH.

(2) Visited an old folks' home for the first time. It was a sad, yet enlightening experience. Although I left the place feeling a bit bitter because the owner is kind of a crappy piece of sh*t who has no respect for the elderly, and because I truly believe the place needed a lot to improve on.

(3) Received offers from more universities I applied to. Yes, I applied to universities outside of the country and I'm hoping I get to fly in September. Also hoping I get a scholarship, because it would mean... A LOT. You have no idea.

(4) Was supposed to fly to Egypt (and could've been there by now) but I had to delay it due to the date of my IELTS clashing. So yeah, I delayed it to end of April, only to receive news that my housemates are moving! Has moved, by today. Major guilt trip because I didn't expect them to move so early and I really didn't want them to have to move my stuff along with theirs. (T___T)

By them moving, it also means my plan to surprise my housemates with my arrival failed... since I have little to no idea where their new house is.

(5) Saw The Hunger Games in theatres. TWICE. I'm honestly not trying to sound hipster or anything, but  I LOVE the movie. Although there were some scenes that were altered and cut out, the movie still managed to stay true to the book. And like I said; They struck gold by casting Josh Hutcherson as Peeta.

I went from loving him (from watching him in Zathura and The Bridge to Terabithia) to hating him (because he looked pretty disgusting and douche-ish during last year's Coachella festival, back when he dated Vanessa Hudgens who I think is a tramp now post-Zac) to loving him all over again.

(6) Watched the Petronas GP !! Exciting stuff ! Okay so it wasn't exactly my first time, but trust me, once you've gone to the circuit once, you are going to miss it. TONS. I remember exiting my car, and the training session was just beginning... and dear God... it was wonderful.

ALMOST LIKE A SYMPHONY. Okay it sounds exaggerated and I understand this may not apply to everyone, coz I have witnessed some really whiny girlfriends at the circuit. Boyfriends, leave yo bitches at home if she can't take a little noise and heat.

(7) Heart break no more! YAY-YERS. Life is beautiful, and I am content. God will let me meet my match whenever He believes I am ready. InsyaAllah.

(8) Beginning to wear the hijab as consistently as possible. Again. InsyaAllah... definitely hoping for a more permanent change (than the one I promised myself before).

(9) Bought limited edition TWG tea that costed me 100+ MYR. Anything for tea, really. Expect me to be a regular if they ever decide to open a TWG Tea Salon here in Malaysia.

(10) Got proposed to WTF, but not really la gila. Went window shopping this one day, and two women (Mak Datins, I assume) started asking me about my outfit, and how I planned to wear the things I had in hand at the time, and also asked me to comment on the clothes one of them were trying on.

And it eventually led to them wanting to actually introduce me to their son. OMG WTF. Declined nicely, of course. Though now when I think back, I should've just accepted, who knows if I'd go along really well with one of them OK SHUT UP WOWO.


And that is all. For now. Yeap, all words.

No comments: