Monday, February 13, 2012

#1 Idol.


My father may get on my nerves on a nearly daily basis, but there is never a moment where I have felt anything less than just love and respect for him.

He's my biggest critic, yet I know its only because he wants the very best for me and the rest of his children. Almost everything he's done, or is doing has been and is purely because he wants us to live comfortable lives, unlike what he grew up with for most of his. 

He's my biggest motivator. He brings me down because he knows I can take it, but comforts me whenever I've reached my limit. Hardly ever says no to any of my wishes, and tries his best to fulfill them whenever possible.

My father is a great man. From the very beginning. Everyone who knows him will agree that he deserves every bit of the honour that he was just recently presented with.

I love you Ayah and am incredibly proud of what you have achieved and will continue to achieve. You were my inspiration back when I was still the ultimate Daddy's Little Girl, up till today. God bless you.

Alhamdulillah.