Monday, February 20, 2012

Nearly.

So far I've been spending my holidays quite productively. If I may say so. Applied for a freelance writing job, and was accepted. But I rejected said offer because I couldn't possibly write about whatever it is that they've asked me to.

A little disappointed about that, but all is fine! I've been working together with a few people, preparing for an exhibition to be held at the Kuala Terengganu Museum.

It was both a tiring + fun experience! I had no trouble at all making friends with the others, and we already know each others' secrets within days of knowing each other. Even better when we all are currently in different semesters (well, except for me.. I'm still floating around), so I definitely took down some notes of what to look for in the future.

Went to Terengganu last Wednesday, and had to return early on Saturday to attend to family matters. So yeah, I'm missing out on the launch and the exhibition itself. But *sigh* guess it just wasn't my luck. At least now I know to not turn down any offers to participate in such projects in the future!


Even though it wasn't a 'proper' beach trip, I managed to step foot on one at lasttt after so long! I just love the sand, the sea, the breeze, the smell... ugh basically almost everything about the beach. (With the exception of the dirty polluted ones)

Reinforced my love for the beach and of course, that life-long dream of owning a property by the beach. How awesome would it be to wake up to the smell and sound of the beach?!

Ate a lot (OMG). Gained a kilo from just barely over 3 days being there.

Thing is; I love keeping myself busy. I love being given tasks to carry out. Thus why I've asked my mum to sign me up for a job with her at the hospital. She's always said she wanted me to know the workings of it whenever I have free time. 

And I definitely am, free, at the moment. She mentioned something about placing me first with the people under marketing. No idea what I'll be doing there, but thats exactly the point! Also already listing the surgeries that I want to sit in as an observer. 

Hello live blood and gore.

I'm still waiting for a reply from ______ concerning the volunteer job I sent an application for. Hopefully they send me a reply before I get started on my degree. 

Concerning my last post; I'm doing good. Yes, thats an awfully short amount of time. But I've realized while growing up that its never worth it to dwell over things like that. If it were meant to be, it will be. And if its not; Then we move on to other things.

Life's too beautiful to be caught up in your own head all the time. Plus right now my main focus is to achieve the dreams I've listed since I was a kid. The world won't wait for me to pick up the pieces of me thats broken and time won't stand still while I ponder about what could've would've should've been.

I know I've always said I'm anti-relationship. But I've realized that I'm not getting any younger, and looking for something stable and serious is only rational. Though... I'm not desperate nor in a rush. 

I'll find love, and love will find me, whenever we're destined to. InsyaAllah.

No comments: