Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Stripper Poles are SO Yesterday.

Introducing the Volvo C30 Polestar;


I blame Hadzray for this because he was the one who informed me about the Polestar's existence, since I've told him before that I pestered my Dad about getting a first edition C30 back in 2009. Though to be honest I wasn't all that ecstatic about the colour because it looked a tad tacky at first, but after watching videos videos of it on the road; (T_____T)

SO NAIS. I kenot. Add to the fact that I think blue is subconsciously my favourite colour, however best I try to deny and say that I don't have favourites. 

I've blogged about (quite desperately) wanting a Volvo C30, but yeah that post is non-existent now since I deleted my the whole content of my blog over a year go.

Unlike most people, I did not begin to like the car after seeing Edward Cullen drive it in Twilight (though yes, the car did get a lot of exposure from that first installment) but through an ad on paper that showed only the back of the car. Something like this;


Back then I was pretty confident that I was able to convince my dad to get THIS to be my first car... but I obviously failed, but a girl can dream yo. 

PLUS every time we went to Volvo's showroom the car is NEVER there. For some reason its always on road tours. Which is why I'm even more convinced that my Golf and I are soul mates and are meant to be together.

Okay, given, its not really MY car, its my Dad's. But fair enough since I've already 'peed' on it by cramping every possible belonging of mine in it thus totally (unintentionally) giving people the vibe that it is ultimately mine. BTW no I didn't literally peed in the car, thats just despicable behaviour.

But a few months later, an ad came out in the papers about VW Golf GTi being sold tax-free since it was being brought in for the 2009's F1 Race in Sepang. And the rest, as they say it; Is history. I am forever spoilt-rotten thanks to the GTi, up to the point that I'm positive if someone places me in a slower car I will seriously stab myself.

Though of course, if Mama and Ayah could agree on painting it this colour;


Even better.

There are too many white / silver cars on the road.

There is also too many things left for me to do. 


No comments: