Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Redo.

Just here to drop by and say 'HELLO' and of course to complain about the lack of free time I have right now. Assignments are just... piling up and I'm just struggling to do my very best. Or what hopefully is, my best anyways.

Have been trying to blog for a couple of days now, just to rant and also to just let flow whatever it is thats been crowding my mind nowadays. But it hasn't worked just yet because I always end up having so much to say that by the time I log into Blogger, it all just goes kaput since I never know where to start. 

So here's a mind-numbing and useless post that also includes fortunately or unfortunately (according to your preferences and sexual orientation) pictures of myself taken using what else but... Photo Booth.


Thats just me, bored. And trying out the clothes I bought at the recent KL Vintage Festival. The next is however, a pretty accurate re-enactment of what I look like in the middle of breaks from drawing plans, elevations, diagrams et cetera et cetera;


I didn't say a hundred-percent accurate and I'm also quite certain that no one needs to know what I really look like. *cough*worsethanthis*cough*.

And so ends this shameless post of mine. Back to work I go.


PEACE YO!

No comments: