Sunday, November 6, 2011

0307 Hours.

Its almost three in the morning, and I am lying on my back (not completely parallel to the ground below me) as I type this. Right now I'm in Malacca, for Hari Raya Haji. Which reminds me;

Happy Eid-ul Adha

For friends reading, I apologize firsthand for not personally sending out my greetings through the likes of a more personal form of communication (phone calls, text messages, etc.). 

So I stopped by campus earlier in the day to snap a few (blurry) snaps of our site for Project 2 of Design Visualization. I much prefer to come by to do this during the weekends / holidays because there isn't that many people walking around.


Most probably gonna come by again on Monday in hopes that it'll be entirely empty so that I know the real arrangement of desks and chairs. Once that's done, all I'd have to do is measure the desks and chairs and carefully coordinate them into my floor plan.

To be honest, last week was pretty casual for me. But nearing the end of the week, my mind has been thinking almost non-stop. Mostly because I am constantly making mental notes of what I should do, in what amount of time and when it has to be DONE. Plus, spare a few hours or so on to unwind because without it I would go absolutely MENTAL.

The other night was another good time spent at the gym with the usual pair of people. So good that we took advantage of our rapid metabolism post workout and ate. I finished my whole plate of chicken chop clean. PFFT. And to think I didn't even burn so much as a thousand calories. Of which I know of.

Recently, there has been a lot of things on my mind. Not just regarding my studies anymore, though.

To list some of them; The world, my faith, my friends, and probably the thing I hate most to have to think about; Boys.

The World; Why are a lot of people so cruel and inhuman. My faith; How I've lost myself for a while there, and now I'm getting myself back on track. My friends; How I'm torn between praying for what she believes would make her happy VS what I think would be best for her. Boys; ......

So thats about all for now. I'm off to sleep, and wake up (insyaAllah) in time to do whatever it is I have planned.

No comments: