Monday, August 8, 2011

Lately.



Howdy y'all. Truthfully, I don't really miss blogging that much. Though I don't plan on quitting just as well. I think its good for me to have a place where I can write whatever, even when no one really reads them.

Life's been... pretty good. 

Hectic. And stressful, at times. A lot of times actually. But generally; all is well. 


A friend and mine's Singapore GP passes have arrived. Look at how well made they are! Malaysia, take a cue. 


A prototype of the absolute final project for this semester, and after that is just three weeks of pure bliss.


THIS is what's been driving me up the wall... well, one of the things anyway. I hate that I had to face this for hours in a day, but love that I now know how to use it! Hello to well-edited family videos in the future.


Had luck with a couple or more guys after Mister. But so far, none have been able to hold my interest any longer than a few months. Until this guy comes along. 

Though (HAH!) don't be looking for love stories on my blog soon, coz yea. I'm still that girl who holds on strongly to my stay-single principle.

And thats about it. For now, anyways. Its a long shot, but I hope I'd be able to update more regularly. For my own sake.





P/S: Singapore in September. Amsterdam (class trip) in October. Am honestly hoping I'd have time for Egypt in December, given that I have a week or two break from classes. InsyaAllah.

1 comment:

Hanis Manis said...

Amsterdam in October???? walauwehhhhhh!!!! October Fest tu! gosh. jealousnya i!