Friday, July 22, 2011

I Want to Cry.


Jeffrey Campbell Lita Platform Boot in Leopard Block.
I blogged about Lita(s) a while back. Do I still want 'em? Yes I do. Does a combination of leopard print and shocking pink make me want them even more? PFFT. OF COURSE.


Sam Edelman Zoe Boots in Gray.
I've been wanting this FOREVER. Replicas just don't won't suffice.


Jeffrey Campbell Rosie Cutout Combat Boots.
I love boots. Heck yeah. I'm most probably the only girl who wears combat boots to college... as far as I know. I've even had a few people come up to me and be all like, "Oh... you're that girl with the purple Doc Martens, right?" Why yes. I am.


Jeffrey Campbell Tardy Platform Boot in Red.
This is a pretty strange pair of shoes. But I don't know. Personally, I think I can pull it off.


All photos are courtesy of NASTY GAL.

No comments: