Sunday, July 10, 2011

Whatever That Happened After.


After the assignment I wrote about on my last post ended, that is. 

I can never be grateful enough that the people I spend my days here in college are such fun-loving ones. There rarely ever is a solemn day on campus. Its not that we do things differently that makes every day different. But it just is.

They're great company, and I can honestly say that I'm not reserved and am completely comfortable when with them. I can tell since I act every bit as crazy and nonsensical as I do with them as when I;m with family and my other close friends that I know from SEMASHUR, medicine, and whatnot.

Though the hour gaps between classes aren't that big, we still find time to escape from campus once in a while. Most of the time, its to get food. Ok no. Its ALL the time. 

One day, we planned on getting fatty crabs. Unfortunately, the restaurant wasn't open when we arrived. So we headed towards; IKEA.


Meatballs. IKEA. Synonymous.


Nicholas, Aida.


Me, eating chomping on an egg tart. Like the lady that I am.




Bullied.


Dinner party,


Kell and Aida paid a visit to New York.


The gorgeous Khalisah (Kell).


I want an apartment overlooking KLCC! *pouts*


The boys enjoying the idea of a walk-in closet.


I may be twenty, but you can't tell me ACT twenty.

All these gorgeous photos are courtesy of the talented NAI.



Yeap. Definitely can't.


Shermayn 'fixing' my hair, and mmm *coughs* I'm still a girl.

Afterwards, in campus, we lounged around awaiting the next instruction. Which was to tear apart our installation. *sad*





Photos credit goes to Shermayn.

Later that day was Nasi Kandar Pelita with Luiz and Maureen.


Last Saturday. Okay. Last LAST Saturday, (pffft I can't even be bothered to check the date) all of us were required to attend Archidex. This... exhibition thing happening at the KL Convention Center. Hahahah.



My boyfriend who can't run because of insufficient oil. I'm sorry, my love!


Could've just driven Ayah's Mercedes... 

... but I'll admit that my boyfriend (Mr Golf GTi) has spoiled me beyond belief. Plus, I'm too scared I'll scratch this baby. I love you though, Merc! :-*


Aida and I.


Nurul! THE woman behind the lens.
Why yes, photos from Archidex ARE courtesy of her as well.



Lunching at the only place where we were able to find empty tables. Thus whyyy I dislike KLCC on weekends. Too damn crowded.


Lunchin'... and tags! Misspelled ones, but a tag nonetheless!


What I wore. Pretty sure I was the only one wearing pink formals. *beams*


Bags and brochures a plenty.


Super nice pants I bought on sale in... where else? Zara.
Thats where you find good affordable pants yo. Go get some!


A car charger for my Blackberry. Finally! 

And.... thats about it. I would probably do a short write-up on Aida's birthday next. So, look forward to that! 

BTW Kaled, LOL don't feel guilty about anything. I'm not the type of person to do things just because they tell me to. So yea, that post was not written half-heartedly. Just thought it'd be nice to dedicate it to someone who pushed me into writing again after a while.

Lastly;


My everyday shoes. Probably for the rest of my life. So, um... yea.

And right now I'm listening to more calm and lovely songs to get inspired for my upcoming Creative Thinking class's final assignment!

Mumford and Sons are LOVEEE. Always has been. And always always always.
This one's called 'Awake My Soul'.


A video of the same song by the band themselves;


Hazy by Rosi Golan featuring William Fitzsimmons.


Things We've Said by Daniela Andrade...


... as featured / heard in this gorgeous video by Nanalew;



Ok thats it! 






No comments: