Sunday, September 12, 2010

Post-Raya.


Hey guys!

Happy Eid-ul Fitr to all! Hope your Raya was a good one. I know mine was! It started off not quite as I expected, but, mehhh, I'm really set on not letting anything bother me and get in way of me having any fun these days, so what I did was shrug it off... and the whole day afterwards was a BLAST!

So I would definitely recommend this kind of attitude. Okay, some people might get pissed at you for not caring, but hey, nothing's gonna bring me down babyyyyyyy!

I would like to proceed on how the day went and all the deets, but not until I upload the pics into my Mac. But before THAT, I need to get my hands on an external hard disk. Estoy tan desesperada, mis lectores del companero! (Don't you just loveeeee Google Translate?) If my obsessive download habit doesn't stop (and I don't plan to anyway) then my Mac is gonna end up with no space at all.

Its already almost full, proven when its unable to provide space for me download a full TEN SEASONS of the Pokemon series. -___-" I wanna watch Pokemon so badly nowadays. Its ridiculous. I also wanna watch Sailormoon. *sighs. But it ain't happening with no disk space.

And I also still owe you guys an explanation of The Dodol Incident that deserves every right to be written in caps. LOL. 

BTW, asked Mama if it was okay if I wanted to purchase a keyboard / portable piano in Egypt, and she said she was planning on telling me to buy one herself. YAY!

If you don't know, okay, Wowo, really now, you're not a celebrity, NO ONE knows. Okay so the thing is, well, the guitar can get a tad boring when your barre chords sounds like you're strumming on rubber bands, and a tad disappointing + frustrating when your fingers are quick enough to play John Mayer's 'Comfortable', fingerstyle. 

Eventually I began learning Glen Hansard's 'Falling Slowly' on piano. And well. Lets just say I learn piano faster than I ever did the guitar. So my guitar's been pretty much abandoned, other than attempts to play SHINee's 'Replay' on it, and the occasional 'Hey Soul Sister' by Train and 'Penny & Me' by Hanson.

Then I proceeded with learning Fur Elise by Beethoven (eh jap, Beethoven kan? Or is it Mozart? Jap, Google. HAHAH!) ------ Its Beethoven baby. :-P

Followed by an unfinished Big Bang's 'Lies' and Penny Tai's 'Ni Yao De Ai' thats been making me want to want Meteor Garden all over again. I've also printed out these sheet music including 'Wedding Dress' by TaeYang of Big Bang, 'Clair De Lune' by Debussy, Pachebel's 'Canon in C Major' from the OST of My Sassy Girl, and Yiruma's 'River Flows in You'.

But honestly, I do not know how to read sheet music. WAHAHA. And I seriously need to stop using Do Re Mis and instead use D E F G A B C and whatnots. LOL.

So basically I learned through online tutorials, and you could only imagine the bulk of vids I've stored onto my Mac. -____-"

Blahblahblah, and blahblahblah, I really hope to get better in playing the piano, AND read music sheets for God's sake - LOL - and perhaps proceed with yet another instrument. Perhaps continue with my violin, or try playing the clarinet, that I've been mighty curious about.

Well, for now, just let me enjoy my weekly dose of Kim Hyun Joong through 'Playful Kiss'. *fangirl scream!




Surely enough, if you know me, or if you've been following my blog for some time, you would know that I have a weakness for men who reads. Okay, not study okay. Just READ. But like I said, nothing from Alaf 21, or ANY Malay novels for that matter. I don't fancy 'em. 

SO YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THOSE PICTURES ABOVE ALMOST KILLED ME. From extreme gushing. Seriously. I am not even kidding.

AND he uses an iPod Classic as well! Well, in the series. I mean, JYEAHHH!! Eff everyone who said Apple should just get rid of iPod Classics and tells us we're oldschool for choosing it over an iPod Touch!



Okay, its time to faint + turn into a puddle... NOW.


Okay... whatever you sayyyyy. (in a trance)



I include together at the end of this post, the things I found over on Tumblr that made me laugh.



This made me LOL kinda hard. 




Seriously. Please tell me you men out there aren't THIS ignorant. LOL.




Simple, but funny nonetheless. :-D



Ohh Kelso. How I miss thee.




Awww Joey. I still worry about what happened to you after 'Friends' ended. 


Thats all!


#nowplaying: Yiruma's 'First Love' album. :-)

1 comment:

AshrafRashid said...

peeehhh ur true kpop fans la wo!.hahaha...BTW NAK COPY POKEMONN..hahaha