Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Comfortable.


I honestly haven't been listening to John Mayer for quite some time now. Ever since I decided to 'venture' out of my comfort zone and choice of music by investing in Korean music albums. And after that settling down with instrumentals. Which is still what's on constant repeat on my iPod.

I probably owe readers a proper update after long abandoning this blog, but I really can't at the moment. Coz:

ONE: I'm not even writing from my own Macbook. And we all know how bitchy I can get when that happens, coz I'm apparently much too acquainted with Macs nowadays.

TWO: I'm not even staying at my own house yet. I've been leeching off my friends for the past (almost) two weeks. I'm very grateful, and I'm sure that they don't feel burdened by my presence (at least thats what they said), but I can't help but feel slightly ashamed. And for some reason, blogging using their internet connection makes me seem more a leech than usual? LOL.

Cehh download movie, songs, etc berbagai tak rasa bersalah pulak.

THREE: I'm not IN THE ZONE. Anyone who recommends Britney Spears should just, slap their own heads. NOW. Oh wow I also give lame threats now. But back to the point, where I need to be IN THE ZONE to blog. Coz whenever I'm not, I'll end up writing pretty stupid things. And I need to be COMFORTABLE. And in my OWN SPACE.

I'm in the process of doing that to my bedroom 'space' at the house I share with three friends (this is as good as it gets coz its pretty impossible to find decent one person per room homes here), that I don't even care how much I spend on things anymore. I held back before, coz my housemates hold on to their money pretty well, so I didn't want to seem reckless.

But heck, almost everything here that would cost no more than 100MYR costs LE200++, and I honestly don't have the time, or patience to go browsing around everywhere for the cheapest option. 

NOW I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. MUAHAHA. Its not like I'm gonna throw away a LE300+ carpet away after a month using it kan? Not like I'm gonna burn a LE400 bookshelf when I get tired of it kan. Its called an investment, and I'm all up for it.

As long as I'm happy, then F all the money on Earth. JYEAH.

So once I'm ready to properly blog, you'll just have to wait. WAHAHA. Really. Still funny how I'm so confident that people are still reading this blog. But hey, as long as the numbers on that counters still moves up, then I'm allowed to, yes?

Till then, mon cheries. I'll even tell you The Dodol Incident and WTV it is that I promised a while ago. LOL. 


No comments: