Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Crazy Kinda Love.


I seriously don't want to grow up.

Because the future freaks me out, to put it honestly. And my siblings thought the same. Once, when I was in Egypt my mother SMS-ed me, telling me how my younger sister asked about the hereafter and how everyone would be like then.

Mama told her that every one of us will be of the same age. And the fact that we'd be without the family we love having around so much during life here on Earth apparently scared her and reduced her to tears. I did as well, upon reading the SMS.

Its true. If it was possible, I'd never want to leave family behind. Thats why I sometimes wish time would freeze and none of us would grow any older, coz everything seems perfect as it is.

Before, when I got to further studies in Egypt, I thought: F*** this. I'm gonna experience studying in the UK if it kills me. Coz, yes, thats how badly I want to. Its always been on top of my priority list ever since, well, I made it a priority.

Thinking a little more deeply, I'd rather take my masters here in Malaysia (if I ever get to, InsyaAllah) coz for as long as I can remember, I've been away from family. Just merely thinking about all the stuff I missed while being away is enough to dampen my days. Although they reassured me that every day, was well, like any other normal days.

But you know what? Every single day could very well be the best in my life. Despite being so far away for quite an amount of time, I think that its amazing how it feels like you never left, and everything just seems to CLICK! And moreover, I love MYSELF when I'm with them. I try not to separate friends and family, but yeah, I'm a little more reserved with friends. While my family just lets me go ALL OUT to the point that my face is in danger almost every nano second from being sucker punched for being wayyy too annoying. -___-"

But come on, lets just all admit that you love me that way. HAHAH.

I guess the point of this post is to tell of how much I love my family, and learned to appreciate them more from my time away. Its true what they say, "You never know what you got till its gone", huh? :-) And though people might say you're bluffing and doubt this if you were REALLY placed in such position: I honestly would take a bullet for my family's sake.

Despite my parents sometimes being such party poopers, my sisters whom I've imagined kicking them in the head (and actually DID, once, and I got into supadupabigtrouble with the 'rents) one too many times, and a brother who I feel like Frisbee-ing my plate at every time he eats in lightning speed, I would never doubt taking a blow, or two, or three, for them.

So, God, may you give my family (and I) the best of health, and present them (and I) with a long life. Yes, I know its a greedy request, but it might very well be the utmost important for I wish for them to be with me for as long as they possibly can.

Regarding the future, its still too far away to predict what'll happen. But if I have my way: You can betcha I'm gonna finish my studies, live with parents, work in Shah Alam, if I choose to continue studies again I'll do it here, etc etc. I'll even want to live nearby if I am ever to be presented with a family of my own.

YES. Future husbands who tries to move me to Terengganu / Perlis / Sarawak / etc, besides KL and Selangor, you better start painting those hunger strike banners, coz you're never getting a meal from me after that. YES. Even though my cooking is bad, I shall experience no shame AT ALL in starving you. MUAHAHAHA.

That is all.



BTW, I already watched 'Playful Kiss' starring Kim Hyun Joong and well, whilst many people thought it sucked, I may have been wayyyyy toooo biased and enjoyed every second of it. Though I'll admit the first episode was a little bit too slow-paced. Well, honestly, I wouldn't have liked it better if it was fast-paced. coughTwilightcoughLagendaBudakSetancough (okay maybe coz they were book adaptations, so it can't be helped.) 

Though I don't wish for it to be TOO slow to the point that I feel like warping myself into the television set just to strangle the characters like Meteor Garden (took you LONG ENOUGH to admit your feelings, San Chai! As if you weren't annoying enough to begin with), My Girl (this K-drama annoys me, SERIOUSLY. And to think that the main character is almost the spitting image of Mister annoys me even more now, coz lets just say that I'm very well over him, and have no intention of continuing our friendship if he doesn't initiate it. Coz WTV okay, I just don't believe in putting so much effort for a guy, its clearly very stupid), etc etc.

I can feel that I'm slowly running away from the topic. SO the point is: I loved the drama. Coz lets face it. Any K-drama with a hero that doesn't resemble Mister is Kim Hyun Joong, I'm only too happy to watch. Though K-drama's kiss scenes, are well: LAME. And this:


... is lame. MAX! -____________-" Is that even considered a kiss? He just merely placed his lips on hers. But thats not important.

And soooo sorry, Mister. I guess I'm just bitter. But I take it as a good sign that I feel like kicking YOU now, instead of kicking MYSELF for letting you slip away.

This is REALLY, whats all. Hmf. Till later yawwww! ^^


I know your front teeth are veneers, and you had nose surgery, but WTV.
A smile is a smile, and yours melts me into a puddle everytimed*@&$^!@*!&*)IEIOjbeuh;xlweij;m;

ywydban,m w9237e93**!@*!&)~_~I~)~#
&@~~@%R#NJwcpO@#))~@~_{








Sorry, puddles can't type, if you didn't already know. LOL!


No comments: