Sunday, August 29, 2010

*sighs.

I am currently not in a very creative state, made obvious by the post title. HARH. I want to blog, but not right now, coz at the moment I'm wearing sneakers in my bedroom going alternatively from cleaning up --> watching funny YouTube videos (I'm a YouTube junkie, seriously. And to think that I've been deprived of it ever since the internet at my dorm in Egypt went all I-don't-want-to-connect-you-to-the-world for, ugh, TOO long is just... incomprehensible.)  --> jumping around, hoping that that counts as exercise after the massive amount of food I've been preparing before my delicacy hibernation period in Egypt --> attempting to dance like Korean pop artists (and failing miserably) --> blogging --> REPEAT.

But I have things to tell, so look forward to:

1) The Dodol Incident. 
2) My right feet that went missing.
3) My attempt in trying to redeem myself on my past music-related failures.
4) Family, in general.
5) Self realization.
6) Other craps that you'll read anyway. Haha.

P/S: I can play Hey Soul Sister on guitar now. Okay, its easy, so anyone, even a beginner like me who breathes a sigh of relief upon seeing chord diagrams without a B-chord in it, can play this.

But I want a ukelele. Knew I should've bought the orange one I saw in Wangsa Walk(?) Wangsa Maju Walk(?), whateverrrrr (give up already) that was sold in Yamaha for 75MYR. Cheap what meh. But if only there was a nicer colour that doesn't resemble my alma mater boarding school's outing tees so much. Haha. -___-"

And WTV happened to me baking a rainbow cake? *gasps! 

No comments: