Thursday, September 2, 2010

So Long, Brown-dilocks!



Pictures taken mere minutes ago, and YES I am showing off my hair. BECAUSE: I'm bleaching it blonde right away. Hahah. I know, so hateful when Malays decide to discover whether or not blondes have more fun. But thats not the case with me.

I'm going to dye it something like this:


Though sans the blonde highlights coz I strongly believe myself and all other people of my race are just not meant to have blonde hair. I'd like to say that there are exceptions, but up until now, I have yet seen a Malay who can successfully carry off such colour.

3 comments:

nussow said...

wowo.. why tukar.. dah cantik dah kot
:D

nrlndhrhznl said...

haha nussowww, for self-satisfaction only lah. aku keluar like, 97% (ceh boleh pulak) of the time wearing tudung pun. so bantai ah!! LOL

AshrafRashid said...

yeaaahhhh..wowo skang dah J-pop annn..hahahahha