Sunday, August 22, 2010

Asians FTW.

Obviously, guys with a bit of Asian blood, or has pure Asian blood flowing all throughout his body, is more good looking. Agree?

Exhibit 1: Harry Shum Jr. 
(Chinese American)


Yes, you Gleeks would recognize this guy fo sho yo!
Awesomeee dancer. Proof: Stars in two Step Up movies (the 2nd and upcoming 3rd installment), Stomp The Yard and You Got Served.
AND he was the silhouette for the famed iPod commercial.
RADDD rightttt?


Exhibit 2: Dennis Oh, short for Dennis Joseph O'Neil
(American + Korean)


Honestly enough, I have never even watched any of the shows that this guy's starred in.
What happened was my YouTube addiction accidentally led to a video of him.
Apparently not all OCDs prove to be deadly. I found a heartthrob! :-P

Wanna know something thats enough to make me like the guy?
He looks hella good in suits. And we all know I'm biased when this happens to be the case.



Exhibit 3: Jon Foo
(Irish + Chinese)


Yessss. Just knew this guy's name yesterday, after watching TEKKEN. Which in my opinion is a so-so movie, where the villain is  defeated wayyyy too easily. Its like watching Ghost Rider all over again.

BUT any bad movie, if not too bad, can be saved by one good looking hero.
Note that I didn't mention heroin, because the heroin in this movie seriously needs better pants.
Or PANTS. Period.

And is it me, or does he kinda resemble KHJ a bit? I don't see it in the above pictures, but in the movie.
Hmmm. Maybe KHJ is beginning to haunt me. Not that that's a bad thing. HAHAH!

And BTW, he looks good drenched in blood:


In this day and age where people are slowly starting to believe in vampires, its good to have this advantage.
LMAO.


So thats all. I'd mention more, but there's a guest downstairs and I need to make myself present and try not to pull a face when / if they ask about Egypt. UGH.


No comments: