Saturday, August 21, 2010

All-Star.

Honestly, I can't even remember the last time I wore Converse. Especially since all the rempits single-handedly menjatuhkan the brand name. LOL. Not literally, but you have to admit, we would always refrain from buying things that makes us look rempit-like. And when our outfits accidentally resembles one, and your friend mentions : "You nampak macam rempit sikit pakai macam ni." PANG PANG PANG PANG! Serious slapping high-kick (or some other major karate movements) on the face man.

For me, thats a major insult. Sorry. I'd rather you tell me that I look like Helena Bonham Carter. But, since quite a while I've been wanting these:



 Black low top:




Red high top:



Why? Just because.
MUAHAHAHAHA.


Its kinda annoying that I'm posting little by little, huh? I'd love to write a full post (which is really my specialty), but I don't have that mood yet, and I wouldn't want to do it half-heartedly.

Till later. (Or maybe in another six hours. LOL.)

No comments: