Saturday, August 21, 2010

KHJ Strikes Again.

I kenot tekit enimo ok. I have officially become one of those girls who squeals at the sight of adorable Korean boys. And I'm not bothered to even feel embarrassed about it anymore. Yay!




Pic 1 & 2: Adorable MAX.
Pic 3: LMAO. Seen this sooo many times, but it never gets less cute.
Pic 4: *cooooooos. ^^
Pic 5: Comel. Full stop.
Pic 6: Pretty much how I've imagined my prince charming all these years. Though I much prefer black horses (obvs influenced by Anna Sewell's "Black Beauty") and jet black hair.


Okay will stop now. I'm actually bored... and I want to sleep, but the software update for my MacBook is taking FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. -_____-"


Less than an hour till sahur.


Die.

1 comment:

IRSYQRA said...

i like the phrase 'i kenot tekit anymore'.
HAHHA. it genuinely makes my morning.
btw, why shy admitting you're a korean fan?
at my faculty, its like a disease among girls.
but somehow, the disease didn't infected me.

((: