Monday, July 12, 2010

Sorry Sorry - SuJu.


Ughhh. Honestly why do I always have to be hit on the head first before I ever learn. Goddammit. 

Cehhh... bunyi macam tengah bengang. Tapi tak pun. But that has nothing to do with what this post is gonna be about.

The thing is, theres another post before this one. But I deleted it because it was so rushed. I don't like. I like to spend a few more minutes to arrange my sentences a little more nicely. Come to think about it: I'm picky like that. And even got a few people tell me that I'm a control freak. 

-_____-" Thanks you guys. *note sarcasm. Why I can't be a control freak in more significant matters is beyond my understanding, and is something I won't ever be able to comprehend. Like, why can't I be more NEAT. 

*glances at state of closet, desk, and everything else. ERRR. Sorry roomie.

OKAY but thats out of subject. The thing I wanna talk about is my previous post. The one about the person who copies my whole blog and the person who paraphrases.

Well, the latter has took it to his/her blog (will still refuse giving out clues) to have a say about it. Apparently, this person did terasa... and well, I RESPECT YOU FOR ADMITTING. 

Okay, please know that there is not once pinch of sarcasm intended in the last sentence. The caps lock is purely because I really meant what I said. :-)

The thing is, dear person, I just want to make it clear that I wasn't at all angry or anything that resembles that emotion at what you did. I just wanted to point it out. So I hope you don't think I'm that kind of person who makes a ruckus over something sooo minute.

Okay sometimes I DO, do that. But errr. Not in this matter.

And... for some reason, I feel obliged to tell you that I'm sorry. I mean, if you taken back by what I wrote, and for making you hilang mood to blog. That feeling sucks.

Honestly, the funny thing is, I follow your blog as well. Even before uhh you deleted all your posts like, 2-3 times. -_____-" See how long I've been keeping up? Just because muh face izz not on that little follower box on the sides does not at all mean that I don't keep up with the musings of my friends + others. 

And *gushes* thanks for the praises, malu I. But aiyooo. The thing is lah, person, YOU SHOULD STICK TO BEING YOURSELF. Honestly!

I mean, I wouldn't have been keeping up with your updates if I didn't like it to begin with! And you use big words as well, I CHEAT. LOL. My secret is the dictionary application I have on my Mac! It has a thesaurus feature. HOW RAD, right? LOL. I hardly, okay, maybe NEVER use most of the 'bombastic' words in real life. I just figured I'd expand my vocabulary by using them now and then here, y'know.

I refuse to hafal a kamus. Ugh.

Oh, back to you using big words. Yes, you do. I remember looking up the words you use okay! I sound like I'm trying to butter you up, and it may seem that I'm writing this seemingly-gonna-be another long post just because I feel guilty and feel the need convince everyone I'm a good person, but I'm not. Maybe just a little. But thats not the point! Yet again.

The thing is: I don't really mind that you use my sentences as a whole or paraphrase (I know this coincides with what I said in that hilang mood post, but you have to understand that that was written before I thought everything over, which I should REALLY begin to do more of), like you, I believe that every blogger has a right to write what they want to. Well, just as long as you WRITE y'know, not like the people who copies and paste another person's work SPOT ON.

And sometimes its not like we intended to copy that person's words. But we were reminded of it as we are writing of the same thing, and subconsciously writes the same thing.

I shouldn't forgive you though. Coz there was no mistake to begin with.

OMG I CAN NEVER WRITE A SHORT POST. -______-" 

So, person, I hope you don't take it to heart. And I hope this would not destroy our errmm... relationship? Haha. Can't find the right word. 

No prizes for guessing who's sentence that is. LOL. 

Toodlesss I have to study now. Ciao bellas.


P/S: ECLIPSE have finished downloading. ZOMG. Must refrain self from watching before exams. MUST MUST MUST. 

P/S 2: Guess how many times I felt like, and actually did at some point, wanted to kick myself for this post's title. LMAO. I am now a Beginner K-Pop convert. Bloody hell.


No comments: