Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Tech Week.


Currently in my room doing work... but not anymore obviously. I've been doing work since 10 in the morning so I think I deserve a little break. 

Its Tech Week for us second year students and the only reason why I believe everyone is even doing any of the work we're assigned to recently is because we just want to get group work over and done with. Yes, 'tis the last time we will be working in groups.

WOOHOO !

I don't have a problem with groupwork per se; but this year the people in my group don't really click so more than often, it gets a little awkward working with each other.

I'm also excited because then I could focus on developing my own work for the next (and final) project. I'm only starting to get the hang of a couple softwares and I really want to push myself to be better and better at it, so I can start producing amazing work and end my year with a B A N G.

And start my final year with a B A N G equally as loud. InsyaAllah.

Well, its time to get back to work, I am determined to get my part done by tomorrow morning! Completely doable, so this is not me being unreasonably optimistic.

No comments: