Friday, March 28, 2014

Day or Night or Day?


So I've been slacking off lately... but I'm not ready to put this blog on another long hiatus just yet. It just hit me that I have SO much work to do, thus why I need to fully utilise the coming Easter break to finish up as many work possible; starting with my electives essay and then studio work.

Am tempted to join a group of friends' trip to Cornwall, but decided against it because there is no way on Earth would I get anything done being in a cottage house with 12 people. Its the making of a memorable trip though, which is why I haven't completely said no to it yet; it all depends on how much work I get done beforehand.

The past week have been eventful and.... not eventful. I know that that makes no sense, but what I meant by it is that there were days that was spent entirely in vain, but there were days that were eventful or how most like to call productive.

I've been pretty much a night owl these past few weeks as well, I still haven't decided whether I like it or not. I'll admit that I love that I get to Skype the boyfriend at night, when its morning where he is and watch him get ready and leave for work.

Some nights I get a lot of work done, but some nights I just waste my time doing God knows what and eventually just tire myself out. However good or bad the nights are, I'd always however, end up waking late. 

I'll always wake up at 5-6 am (I think my body is just programmed to function in that manner and I have no problems waking up without the need of an alarm clock) but I will almost always spend another 2-3 hours in bed... and only be properly awake at say, 9-10 am.

I just need to decide whether or not I'm more productive at night or in the morning at this moment in time... and adjust my sleeping cycle accordingly.



No comments: