Monday, September 9, 2013

Meh.

Why do I even bother having someone else take care of my matters for me for the last 22 years of my life. When I know I can do a better, if not the same job myself.

Basically, I just pushed my flight back to Manchester on the 20th of September from the predetermined flight on the 12th (this Thursday), and this would not have been possible if I had allowed a certain someone (not related to me) to do it for me.

I'm going to spare the details because although I personally believe he/she did not do as he/she was told, it might have just been some miscommunication... somewhere because I proved him/her wrong.

*positive thoughts*

So yes, I now have more than a week to spend at home and frankly I have no idea what I'm going to be doing with the 'extra' time now, but I'll figure it out. And I hate to admit that although I said I have given up any and all hopes that my family will finally get to move out before my leaving the country, I do still remain a molecular bit... optimistic.

If I may say so myself.

So YES, please please please please please let me at the very least move my stuff into my new room. 


No comments: