Saturday, August 31, 2013

Laptopless.

I'm blogging from my mother's MB Air right now, because I had recently sent in my Macbook to the service centre, and although it was estimated that I would receive it by latest yesterday; I have yet to receive any news about it.

Which has lead me to believe that my Macbook is suffering from more problems than I had anticipated. Eek. Hoping the bill doesn't sum up to such a terrifying amount because....

I have a new incoming laptop that I will have to pay for. *cries blood*

I can't exactly disclose what kind of laptop I'll be getting, but only because I know so very little about it and not because I'm trying to be really obnoxious and mysterious. Everything from A - Z was taken care of by the boyfriend and all thats left for me to do is wait for it to arrive and pay for it.

Left: Girlfriend who cannot be bothered to understand computer-related jargon.
Right: Boyfriend who understands computer and is more than happy to do all the work for girlfriend.

Apparently my new device is going to be reallyyyy fast and I'm sure thats a good thing, especially being an architecture student. Now all I have to do is get my hands on every possible software I plan on experimenting on and well... experiment before the beginning of the Fall term.

Oh well. Whatever it is, I need them both to be here before I have to leave for the UK mid-September.

No comments: