Monday, April 16, 2012

Of Books!

Found a new series to read today! But, alas, I need to finish reading the pile I already have at home. And the two new additions to it that I purchased last week even though I told myself to ONLY buy an exercise book for IELTS. Not my fault the language section is placed next to the row of fiction.

Pretty excited to start on a new series, especially after being done with The Hunger Games.

:-D


P/S: And the series is only part of my list of about 20+ other books to buy... *smacks forehead*



2 comments:

IJ said...

why do you need to study for IELTS? heard u're back from the Pharaoh's ancient land. Maybe it's old news. Anyhow, enjoy Malaysia!

nrlndhrhznl said...

Ah yes. I'm back from Egypt; Permanently. Figured there was no point in continuing something I wasn't passionate about.

So I'm doing architecture now! And I'm taking IELTS because I got accepted into a uni in the UK, and it requires me to sit for it first.

And, I will!