Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Celebration.

Update: I have Instagram now. But no I am using neither an Android or an iPhone. I'm basically just leeching off my mother's iPad. (-___-)

If you have one, follow me! Only if you want to, of course. :-)

- - - - - -

'Twas a good night with friends (as usual) celebrating Eja's birthday and Nussow's belated. Nights like these makes it harder to believe that we're all twenty-one / turning twenty-one. Behaviour-wise, we're still very childlike and chaotic.

But I wouldn't have it any other way, really. We'll be mature poised adults when the time comes, but for now, we'll enjoy being young. 

Proper update will come after sitting for my IELTS (this Saturday) that I can't wait to just get it done with, so I can just focus on choosing a university and until I get my memory card back from Eja, who requested to have all the photos we took tonight.

Also hoping Hawa would upload the video of us singing (or shouting really) happy birthday. Madness.


Refrained from eating (except for breakfast) the whole day to save stomach space for the night. And above was the result. And to be completely honest; I'm still hungry. FMFS (F My Fat Self).


With birthday girl Eja and lovely Fatin. 
Picture courtesy of Eja!


Photo taken from Fatin Hilmi's Instagram.


HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY
EJA!

and of course (again),
NUSSOW!


No comments: