Friday, April 27, 2012

New Hobby.

Recently I've made it a point to go out for a walk everyday. After only a few days of consistently going out, I've managed to jog... rather comfortably!

As to explain why I'm ecstatic; I am NOT a runner. I hate running. 

But now that I'm doing it regularly, I have to admit it feels pretty good! A kick-ass interchangeable playlist is not bad to have as well. 

I have to be honest that I only started jogging because I desperately want to get slimmer thighs and calves, and through reading and consultation I've been told to exempt myself from harsh exercises that would actually build muscle and make my legs bulkier, and that the best way to actually tone down / burn the fat off them is through endurance exercises as compared to cardio.

Here's to slimmer legs!


PS: If you look to the right of this blog, its obvious that my Instagram is filled with photos of my running shoes than anything else. *happily obsessed*


No comments: