Friday, April 27, 2012

Away.

It was never my intention to push people away, but I've realized that I kinda did anyways. To my friends who think I'm being distant; I apologize. Its nothing personal (at all) but being a self-professed loner and introvert, I hope its understandable why I need to have time to myself, every so often.

My 'me time' is one of the things thats keeping me sane. Its when I kind of hit 'Refresh' on my life, so I can return to being a social butterfly (okay exaggerated, but as long as you know what I mean) at the end of it and re-acquire my optimism.

If you noticed, my super-emo posts have been deleted because FFFUUU you thought I'd know better by now not to post anything when I have my period (PMS is real, okay) and especially not further into the night when my mind and my heart is basically just floating around.

Someone had told me before that I have split personalities. Not a medical condition, but its safe to say that this person noticed that I can either be fucking ridiculous or sickeningly sweet at night. And usually if its 'that time of the month' I'm the former. At least from my personal observation.

My Twitter's reactivated.

I know what you're thinking; HA-HA-HA not even a week has gone by, and she's given up. Its nothing like that la okay mafans. The only reason why I reactivated was to notify my sister that I've received (finally) an email from the Manchester School of Architecture, and I needed her to ask her friends doing architecture there for tips and tricks.

Sadly Twitter's one (if not The) of the quickest way to reach her.

I figured to just let my account stay open, just in case she replies, and also because even if it has only been a few days, I can honestly say that I've lost my Twitter-dependency.

Usually if I'm frustrated, I'll think of a good sentence... so I can tweet it. Obsessed to the max! I must've annoyed so many people... I swear.

Facebook still off, because I have little reason to go back to it. The only thing I update daily nowadays is my Instagram. Because mmm yeah FML I am now an iPhone user. My Blackberry had gone cuckoo, and just in time for my birthday. Thus a new phone, from the parents, as a gift.

I probably won't be updating this space as often as well... Simply because I'm enjoying my time away from the internet. Well, minus the occasional browsing, I no longer waste hours and hours of just being in front of a computer.

Its quite liberating.

Well, thats about it. Off to sleep now. Good night !


No comments: