Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rainy Days.


You know how I've been talking about a new phone? Well, screw that. I think I'm finally going to get myself a new camera. I could just borrow one my sister's, but they're using theirs almost constantly, and I pretty much understand how pissed off they would be when they needed to use it / there's a picture perfect moment and realize that I borrowed it.


I loveeee you, car.

Okay I'm giving excuses. MEHEH. But seriously now. The only camera I can pretty much bring with me without slightly pissing anyone off is my parents' Canon 50D. I love that camera... but its much too heavy to lug around. 

Especially since I bring my Macbook to class almost everyday now, and it weighs A TONNE. Okay, it doesn't really weigh that much, but HEAVY ENOUGH to render me half-dead when I run towards class (dis' what happens when you deliberately attempt to be tardy).


Took off my sweater immediately after getting inside the car coz I was sweating like hewwwlll walking towards my car.

And I miss having a camera of my own (which won't die on me in 10 minutes) and take photos of literally everything. Which is what I usually do with my camera phone, but lets face it. My HTC's camera is not fast enough for me to snap a photo of that good looking guy walking past or that old lady who stares at my suede blue creepers.


Suede blue creepers. You're a size too big... I have to do something about that.


Its been raining almost every day here (in the evenings), and I love it. I love rainy days, and driving cautiously and ever so slowly in the rain is pretty intoxicating slash exhilarating. Basically, its the only time when I forgive people for driving like snails on the right lane.


I never was a fan of Starbucks, honestly. But THIS - Green Tea Frappuccino Cream - is... OMG. TOO. DAMN. GOOD. And its green tea! Which I adore, and make it a point to drink 3-4 times a day at home.


VENTI sized, baby. I honestly didn't realize I agreed to the largest portion, but HECK. First time that I've ever literally licked something clean! Oh myums, getting more tomorrow. :-9


More rain!

BTW today was a fun day in college. Didn't do much... but I loved it nonetheless. Friends are too awesome, and too thin. LOL. We're already planning on eating fatty crabs somewhere in PJ (if I'm not mistaken) and banana leaf rice at Nirwana (YAY!).

Spoiling my diet lah these girls. Seriously. WTF happened to me losing a lot of weight once I'm twenty??! -_______- 

And we're probably heading to this... place (the name escapes me right now) tomorrow with the whole class, where according to the boys; it serves the largest burgers EVARHH (in Malaysia at least, coz have you seen Man VS Food??! Insane!) and its bigger than everyone's FACE.

WTF. I'm never gonna lose weight. *sobs*

Lastly, some photos of myself I took using... what else(!) ; the timer. :-P


Wearing:
Grey jersey tank top, MNG // Leopard sweater, Topshop (I bought this baby using EXACT cash, LOL. Wanted it too bad) // Black skinnies, ZARA // Creepers, London Underground @ Camden.



You may notice that all the pictures above are of my side view. Thats because I love my side view. I'm happy to have a bum and bosoms, its the kelebaran (width) from the front and back that frustrates me.

And... thats about it. Till the next post(!)


MEGA CHEEKS. OW YEAH.


No comments: