Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gossip Girl.




FINALLY a proper EP! I've been listening to Taylor Momsen's (of Gossip Girl fame, mostly) band: The Pretty Reckless for quite some time. But most downloadable songs are recorded by other people of their performances, so as you can expect, the quality is ehhh. So-so. 

But I enjoyed 'em nonetheless. When you love a song in its worst state possible.. then.. Get it? It has to count for something.

Listen to the EP here. I loikkkeeeeee okay! Her voice is kinda awesome, in a way that its raw and stuff. And she's SIXTEEN. Could you believe that? All those garters and stuff. And it kinda scares me that her band mates are (okay, they LOOK it, IDK they're real age) old men, with scruffy hair and... -____-" DUDE. Rockstars can't be trusted. Long line of history man.


And there she is SMACKED in the middle. Be creative.




P/S: I now know *almost (get confused sometimes) ALL the name of the members of Super Junior. FMF (F My Friends) LMAO! 


Putting this picture up because I have a weakness for men in suits.


Ooo YUM. I don't get why boys refuse to wear nice blazers and stuff sometimes
And oh Eun Hyuk's mine, so if any of you even dare try something smart.
Prepare for thou shalt perish!

OMG.

-_______________________-"

FML.



P/S: But I honestly love magazine photo shoots of Korean artists. We are all aware that Koreans are very stylish people and it shows. LOVE ones done by Elle and Cosmopolitan (as above). Nice okay! Other countries punya magazines always go a little bit too OTT (Over The Top), and its nice to look at, but hardly anyone's gonna wear them walking around the streets, and Korean ones are practical. Just nice. Nice. Okay must stop using nice now.



No comments: