Monday, July 26, 2010

Better Late Than Never.

Ah yes. I seem to have forgotten about my blog for quite some time eh? And yet again, fail to blog about a few things that I've *kinda promised to write about.

So well, since those topics are kinda outdated, and the excitement from it all is fading by the minute, I'm just gonna go ahead and write short snippets of 'em.

I shall begin with:

The FIFA World Cup Final.

Okay I'm kinda annoyed coz I can't seem to type correctly on a normal notebook anymore. So bloody used to my MacBook.

And... end of interruption. LOL.

So, yeah yeah everyone knows Spain won the trophy, and brought it back to the glorious land of the Spaniards. So HELL YES! I've been rooting for them since the very beginning, so it's only mutual that I feel proud and happy, and well, any other word that shares the same meaning as enthusiastic.

I watched the match with ONE good friend of mine, coz many others didn't dare to rest their asses in front of the television. Errr. This may have been because our finals were held the next day.

I KNOW. Talk about bad timing. -______-" Sheesh.

But I thought that it wouldn't hurt that I spend at the very least (Okay F*** this keyboard!! Sorry. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, honestly!) 2 hours on watching the match till the end, and then continue on some last minute revisions.

Little did I know that the match lasted more than that.

Much more than that. Aigoo. (Yes, I'm still very influenced by anything Korean, and I'm not even ashamed of it anymore. But thats a whole other subject.)

I admitted that the match was nerve wrecking.

If you were sitting right next to me, you'd need to have some serious level of tolerance, coz I was bloody annoying. Like, seriously. To the point that I was annoyed at and by myself. If that is even remotely possible. 

I mean, thats how us girls watch football I guess. We can't play if our lives depended on it, but we sure can talk a whole lotta crap that we ourselves are unsure of, about it. LOL. My reaction during passes: WHOA. They are reallllyyy good. Super sharp okay! 

Obviously much different than when you see us girls play. Basically our 'strategy': Ball coming your way -----> Kick. Who the hell cares where you kick it and who to, just as long as you do. :-P MUAHAHA. 

Oh and the Netherlands played super rough okay! I don't like. And some people dare say that the Spaniards were faking it. DUDE! How would you feel if you got kicked in the chest by someone wearing spikes and was running at the speed of light? Okay, well not the speed of light, I dislike physics, so I can't even estimate running speed.

A whole lotta yellow cards that night, that it led me to think to myself: WHAT IS THIS?!? AN UNO CARD GAME?!

But I was excited whenever the Oranjes were given one. Coz they somehow deserved that. Dude! I know that your coach might have told you that its gonna be a battlefield out there. But you can't just run over everyone and stuff okay. -_____-" 

This post is getting much longer than I've imagined. Typical typical.

So basically: Casillas was freakin' awesome. I mean. Even when its accidental. Its still awesome. LOL. I mean, you could SEE that this guy protects that goal post with his LIFE, man. And with his teammate's as well, maybe. Haha. Regarding that time where he literally jumped over Puyol's head.


So rad.

So who's watched the match would have known that Spain scored during the very last, very crucial moment in the game. I mean, I was LITERALLY pulling my hair hoping that they would score ONE freakin' goal, after SO many attempts, coz a penalty kick in finals would SUCK.

BIG TIME.

But they did! And it was a mighty good feeling! And hey, guess what, my wish to see Fabregas on the field was also granted. AND he was AWESOME. Even though it was late in the game, but he had a few attempts, and hell yeahhhh he assisted Iniesta for that historical goal.

Ahhh. So much love for Cesc.

And sooo much pity for Torres. I mean, this is one awesome player, and he was suppose to shine the brightest in this event. So it was kinda sad seeing him not up to people's expectations. But you can't really blame the guy. Especially close to the end when he fell down and was obviously in pain.



So sad. :'-( Even sadder when Chelsea canceled their plans on buying him after what happened. DON'T WORRY TORRES! It won't be long till you're your typical El-Nino self again.

Oh and the finals were also emotional. Casillas crying just as soon as Iniesta scored, and of course, that heartbreaking flashes of images of Sneijder in tears. Sure, I kinda disliked the guy coz he had a big mouth and is super pompous, but yeahhh. Can't help feeling sorry as well.



But, like any other sports: There's always a winner. And a loser. Lumrah, the say. And the best team won. 

And that team is:

Spain AKA


Although I love the Spanish team, I'm still uncertain regarding which team that I'll be rootin' for in the upcoming EUROs and even, the 2014 World Cup to be held in Brazil. Coz I'm unloyal like that. :-P I might even support an underdog team coz people nowadays would consider anyone who's 'indie' and 'original' cool kan? HAHA. And I wanna be cool!

Yes. That was sarcasm. 

Oh, and.. hearts breaking all around when THIS happens:


MEGASOBFEST.


Twilight Saga: Eclipse movie

Kinda sucks. Sorry. But I LOVE this book. Its my favourite in the series. And the movie didn't give it the justice it deserves. 

Maybe its because I'm just super annoyed by Edward. I mean, this is a dude who's supposed to be PERFECT but in the movie, he talks without the fluidity described in the series, he slouches and.... I HATE HIS SIDEBURNS WITH A VENGEANCE.

Why on Earth is it super bushy?? I'm so annoyed by it. I'm also super annoyed by Bella and Edward's relationship. Its so passsiiiivveeee. And I know my opinion may not count coz well. I am self-admittedly anti-relationship. -______-"

Thus why I am converting to Team Jacob. Well, when it comes to the movies lah. The series, I'm still on Edward's side. 

The thing is, I don't have much to say about this movie, except for:

1) I'm not happy that the part of Victoria is played by someone other than Rachel Lefevre.

2) HOW EPIC is that scene in the tent when Jacob said to Edward: "Well, I AM hotter than you." HAHA. Epic-ness, okay. And what he said is kinda true, sadly.

Robert Pattinson, I love you, but as Edward, you're getting on my nerves. 'nuff said.


No comments: