Friday, June 18, 2010

Satisfaction.



So... font's back to normal.

If your definition of a normal font is font face: Helvetica and font size: Small. That is. Got a few complaints from friends, readers and a sibling(!) saying they have problems reading my previous posts. Anyhoos, you guys obviously hadn't heard about:

1. Squinting. Y'know, like, squeeze your eyelids closer so that the texts would be a little more visible.

2. Making the texts on your browser larger.

But since I love you guys all the same, I'm gonna revert my font size back to its former roots.

Soooo not much has happened in my life. Same ol' same ol' thing. Camera haven't been whipped out for quite a while, coz batteries cost a fortune and I'm much too kedekut to put my money on 'em when they're only gonna die on me after, like... an hour or so. -______-" Do I need to press on my need for a better camera? Or am I just looking for an excuse to be more of a spoilt child than I already am.

AIYO.

Another pros and cons list coming up(!) Which, since I have nothing interesting to blog about anyway, I will bother telling you I have been doing for almost every decision I have had to make in my 19 years of life. I think the first *big decision that required me to write a pros and cons list was concerning my going to a boarding school.

I remember very well that this:

- More chances of studying overseas.

... happened to be a very huge factor of me finally changing my POV (point of view) of boarding schools and proceeded with filling in forms. Honestly, before that I thought the worse of boarding schools. Of course, a few years after that, I'm quite thankful that I went. I mean, the experiences you gain, and the friends you make there are just different than that you receive from a normal high school.

PLUS ++ not everyone *can experience it. So, its safe to consider us as One Lucky Bunch.

So... the dream back then didn't really come true. I mean, it did. Just at a different continent than what I previously hoped for. *sighs. But NO REGRETS! I'm happy to be where I am right now, and all the more grateful when I recently found out that Malaysia's cutting the numbers of overseas scholarships to be post high school graduates. I got here just in time! :-)

And... I'm really really hoping that my sister would get to continues her studies in the UK. COME ON LISA! I miss Oxford Street and I need to get my hands on a custom Arsenal jersey! :-)

Oh, and I just read about this DISGUSTING article of how an Indonesian teenager(!) was forced to marry a cow he had sex with. (Read the article on Jakarta Post: here )

Yes. I did not mistype any of that. And your eyes aren't fooling you.

I mean. -________-" Okay, the:

First EW(!) goes to the teenager. For having sex. WITH A COW! There is never a more suitable to use this: HOLY COW! in a conversation. Like, ew ew ew. And even though he admitted to the act of bestiality, he still has the heart to -

Second EW(!) - blame the cow for 'seducing him'. WTF MANNN. I mean, like, I never knew 'MOO' translates into 'F*** Me' in Indonesian. And just because the cow ain't wearing a bra it doesn't mean that.. Ugh. I'm gonna stop now. Just the thought of this guy shoving his bloody penis into a cow is... UGH. Incomprehensible. 

AND not just that, in order to 'purify' their hometown, the villagers believed that they had to kill the cow. By DROWNING IT.

I mean, ew how less humane can these people be? I mean, better if you just cut the guy's penis off man. Its not like the cow is to blame! 

Sorry for an excessive and uncensored use of harsh words, but MEHHH. Its just THAT REPULSIVE.

*tries hard to erase this from frame of thought.

And I think thats enough for now. :-)

Below are just a few random screen captions + picture(s).

Spain's defeat to Switzerland.
*BIG SOB.

During Spain's first match. LOVE.
Barca can get their hands on Cesc all they want.
But he's ALWAYS GONNA BE A GUNNER!
Sad that he didn't play on Wednesday's match though.
:-(

Its assignment week. Again.
But I have to admit that making Powerpoint slides are kinda like a guilty pleasure for me.
*sly snicker.



No comments: