Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm Hot...


... LITERALLY.


HOTTEST DAY I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN EGYPT SO FAR.
Makes me kinda grateful for my decision to not go to Cairo with friends a few weeks back.
They said it was friggin' BROILING.

I mean, seriously. If there was any pond nearby, it would take me a lot of hesitation and someone to pull my arm off(!) to not jump in and just soak myself. It is THAT scorching. Though luckily it isn't as humid here like it is in Malaysia. I mean... Alhamdulillah, mannn! If not lah kan, when you're wondering where I am, you should probably check in the showers. I would most probably be there, hoping I'd serap all the water into my body like a camel or something.

Though we all know it isn't water that's stored in the humps of camels. YOU DIDN'T?!? Well, you should've took time and sit next to your father when he's watching National Geographic. Camels' humps contains FAT. So the thing I'd hope to be that is informatively correct would be: A cactus. Now, THAT thing stores water.

The end of class. :-D

OMG I'm making myself a promise to visit this one store in Subang Parade and borong like, TEN or more of the all white summery attires they sell there and drag them all back here to prepare for the next FIVE Summers I'll have to endure here. PLEASE OH PLEASE let it still be there.

And something else I encountered whilst searching for the details of today's weather: My Horoscope. I used to loved reading the horoscope section in The Star back in Malaysia. I don't necessarily believe it. I mean... PFFFT. There is just no science of logic behind it. But mehhh. Just for fun. Can't hurt, no?

Oh mine reads:

Someone you've been carrying a torch for may finally let you know that the feelings aren't more than mutual. They may even have been lugging around a brighter flame than you have. It's hard to believe, given the depth of your feelings, but anything is possible right now. Take full advantage of all the good energy the universe is flowing your way.

(Source: Yahoo)

Okay. 

First of all: I've been carrying a torch for only ONE person for the last 4 years. And well, that torch is dimming. For better or worse, I don't really want to know.

Second of all: That person already has someone. And knowing him quite well, he's a loyal dude. The only torch I'm very sure he's carrying is for his current girlfriend. Thus, the chances of him letting me know that our feelings towards each other is pretty much the same is quite TIPIS = thin.

Thirdly: I kinda like the optimism they added there. Anything is possible right now. Nice. :-)

Fourth: YES. I plan to suck in all that good energy baby.


Sincerely,
not-so-perempuan-Melayu-terakhir, WOWO.

Photo captured by a friend in the Anatomy lab AKA Bilik Mayat.
Thats me being all innovative and stuff in order to prevent an excessive inhalation of formaline.


P/S: Ordered a maxi dress online. And probably a high waisted maxi skirt. Both are in black. UGH. Black and I are quite inseparable, OBVIOUSLY. So, Kak Lisa... prepare to help me with yet another transaction. I love you bebeh! Wait for my arrival @ KLIA with a carton full of macarons from Whisk Cafe, will you? 

And WTH you're asking me to bring you home a polaroid camera! Lagi senang nak jumpa back home la pandai! TATA.




No comments: