Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Mean, Talk About Girl Power!



Watched '10 Things I Hate About You' today and went ohhhhh... so THATS THE NAME OF THE ARTIST! Honestly I've been wondering who the being(s) behind these lyrics:

I want you to want me,
I need you to need me,
I'd love you to love me,
I'm beggin' you to beg me.

- I Want You To Want Me.

I love this song! And I totally blanked on the name of the band until now. They're called 'Letters to Cleo' BTW. And they pretty much rock. And they're girl fronted.

You have to admit that bands with female lead singers hold some kind of enigmatic presence. 

And I credit the girl for that. HEE. Come on! Try denying these girls aren't the main attractions in their own respective bands.

Kay of Letters to Cleo:
Okay, am not even sure if this photo below is of them exactly. Coz she looks different than when she's in the movie. But WTH. Blame it on Google.


Cassadee of Hey Monday:


Lacey of Flyleaf:
Emo Screamo Supremo.


Dawn of Fireflight:
I honestly have no idea which one of these girls is Dawn. I only listen to them, never seen a video or anything. So yeah.


Greta of The Hush Sound:


Karen Oh of The Yeah Yeah Yeahs:


Emily of Metric:


Dolores of The Cranberries:


Ash of New Years Day:
They were my favourite unsigned band during those good ol' MySpace days.


And durhhhhhhh this list would be incomplete without:

That Yelyah Girl AKA Hayley Williams of Paramore.


and plenty others.
I don't have enough patience to upload more pictures.
AHAH.

Oh and speaking of '10 Things I Hate About You', I suddenly have an urge to watch The Patriot. Well, technically, both movies share no similarities other than Heath Ledger's presence. But that movie's goooood.

And recent days' marathon of anything by The Beatles makes me wanna watch Across The Universe. I love that movie. For some reasons. One of them being:

JIM STURGESS.
Teehee.

Okay I'm gonna leave now and prepare myself for tomorrow's presentation. GOODNIGHT. Or rather, good morning! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

metric, hey monday, && PARAMORE rawwwwwks! hheehee :DD

nrlndhrhznl said...

AGREE! :-)