Sunday, June 27, 2010

For Educational Purposes.


Today, I took one step closer towards being suicidal.

And no, I'm not talking about hanging half my body out the window just to feel how its like to almost fall. Okay. I probably shouldn't have revealed that. But rest assured that I honestly didn't plan on any suicidal acts. EVER. Just. Ah well. 

Curiosity killed the cat. Now I know what that means.

Oh yeah. Talk about being suicidal... I pricked my own thumb 4 times today. Sure, I'm not cutting any wrists, but sheesh. Could you imagine the consequences that would take place if I actually end up enjoying doing this? What if the image of blood dripping down just gets me high.

And in order to achieve that high once again, I have to keep pricking. And pricking won't produce that much blood, so WHAT IF I move on to wrist cutting.

I mean... *stops.

Okay, am I scaring anyone? Coz I'm actually a bit scared at my ability to even think about this.

Hmmm. Oh yesterday was the day of my presentation. And I was grilled burned massacred (WTV words you choose) with questions by my professor, just because she couldn't just LET GO of this one matter that I couldn't explain to her. 

Am actually proud of myself for not letting it get to me. I think my group mates are the ones who were more pissed off at her. LOL. Now I'm actually searching for that piece of information that I have to give her tomorrow, coz if not I will suffer the consequences of a mark reduce.

FML.

But honestly, I didn't mind. I thought yesterday was rather amusing. And the fact that she was quite nice to me after made me feel good. Maybe I charmed her? WAHAHA. *kicks self for being so perasan. Coz I was smiling the whole time she grilled me, mannn. I just couldn't let her get me down.

I WILL SURVIVE!

*diam.

HEY HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

*clears throat.

So, that is all. Practical exams are taking place a day after tomorrow. Thus: more pricking. Yes. All the pricking that was aforementioned was purely intended for learning purposes. TEEHEE.

And I know this is quite pathetic, coz I've run out of phone credits, and I know my sisters read my blog... so, 

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL AYAH AND MAMA THAT I WANT A SPAIN JERSEY. 
Name: FABREGAS, Cesc.
THANK YOU!

HEHEH. Coz I received an SMS from them today asking which jersey would I like to ownnn. Oh, and if they've ran out of Fabregas. I want David Villa. Torres is awesome schmawesome(?) as well, but he's injured, and not top notch at the moment. Oh. And he's blonde. I like my men's hair JET BLACK BABYYYYY.

Yay! Bye!

No comments: