Saturday, October 29, 2011

These Past Few Days.

The last few days have been rainy ones. I can't say that I'm complaining, because I love the rain. Though if I were to complain, it'd be because I wasn't able to get any exercise done (outdoors) in the evening due to it.


Pictures I've been taking using my camera lately have been pretty crappy, and I just recently realized that its because I set it to a lower resolution. Lowest, actually.

-_____-

Not that I'm saying that if it were a higher resolution, I'd be able to take awesome photos... but at least better lah, and not all grainy and stuff. Plus all the noise...

So I went back to my kampung in Malacca over Deepavali to celebrate. 

Okay kidding. There is no Indian blood running in our family. But I guess since its the holidays, and my mom decided that it'd be a good time as any to visit my grandmother.


LOL WHUT.

The best part (other than getting to see my grandmother) is of course, eating ikan bakar at Serkam. YUM. MAY.


Nenek.


The glorious-tasting nasi lemak.


The damage.


Weird. Plus, it better be clean if not that'd be embarrassing.

The next morning we bid adios and headed back to Shah Alam because parents have got to werq it. So goodbye Daim! Thats right... my aunt named her son after a chocolate. Glad she didn't decide on Muhammad Maltesers, or something of that sort.


Daim, who could've probably be named Toblerone for all we know.

Later that evening was the first gym session together with Eja and Fatin, after much hype and cancellations due to everyone's different schedules. 


At the gym pun nak bergambar. Memang tak kemana.

And of course, after each gym session, it is nearly essential that you pig out the next day. So Eja (AGAIN, I cannot get rid of this girl), Zue and Hawa AKA The Usual People coz however outgoing I seem to be *cough*just go with it*cough* in reality, I don't have a lot of friends.

Well, one that I can call up and be ready to do whatever I have in mind with me throughout the day. Why yes, I do know that this so called 'friend' is what others would call a 'boyfriend' but whateverrrr.

Sensitive topic, LOL.

My lunch; Something Lou something Fun something. Errr yeah, thats about right.


Shared dessert; 


First time wearing contact lenses since a long time, and honestly; Not liking it. Though I had to, coz I was wearing this turban-ish headband, and if I were to wear my spectacles as well, I'd look like a mada-f-ing fortune teller.


Which is actually not a very bad Halloween costume... but I'd hate to dress up sooner than required. Hah!

I was undecided on whether I hate my hair, or love it on said day. It was manageable, though it was bloody straight and flat and lifeless. Annoyed max. AND its at an awkward length, which is why most of the time I just opt to tie it up into a ponytail.

The immediate solution would be to chop it off again... but no. That'll happen again in a year or two when I start complaining about LONG HAIR (there is no pleasing me, is there) and straightaway head to the nearest salon and tell them to cut it all off.

Its become sort of like, a cycle.

So after lunch, we headed to The Curve to catch 'In Time' in the theatres. My verdict (although yeah I'm no movie buff / critic); I loved it.

Its the idea to use time as currency... genius. 

Was a bit weird that Olivia Wilde played Justin Timberlake's MOTHER at first, but after you understood that they don't age after turning twenty-five, then you'll be like; Ohhhh.

I won't spoil it for you, but... Olivia dies. 

HEH.

We all know the dude is the hero in this movie, but in my opinion, its Amanda Seyfried. The girl ran (really fast, I kid you not) in 6 inches stilettos la wei. I can't even walk a straight line properly quick enough coz it'll throw me off balance but she RAN. On streets, on sands, on... -____-

Boys may not get it... but that requires some sort of skill or something. How can she not bust an ankle... 

Womanhood? Womanlyhood? CHALLENGED.

Ended the night eating (again, because we have the bellies of cows) at Williams where our Fettucini Carbonara came in a plate that you one usually uses to serve about 5 - 10 people and the lamb chop had FIVE pieces of lamb.

Insane. And hella cheap. SO going again. (Coz its my first time last night... forgive me).

I leave you now with an utmost unflattering picture of myself, buat perangai and Eja managed to capture it on camera.


-______________________-

This is why I couldn't care less when my college friend Nurul threatened to put up embarrassing pictures of me on Facebook. 

Coz I've had so many of it that I don't even feel any sort of shame anymore. Tsk. Whattodo.


Till then!

No comments: