Thursday, June 30, 2011

If This Isn't Love.

Oh wow. It feels like so long ago since I last blogged. I want to, honestly. But I can never do it when I'm without blogging-modjo and because I've been busybusybusy these past few weeks.

This is how I look like on a daily basis (I suppose, coz I don't really look in mirrors anymore) nowadays:


Sexy, yes?

Just look at the state I'm in! My stupid scrawny hair and my eyebags! -______-

I really can't write much, coz I have finals in August, and we've already received our final assignments for all subjects. And I wanna f-king ACE 'em all!

Not gonna let procrastination be in the way of good grades.

But I've come to really accept that THIS is what I'm meant to do, coz despite all the late nights, the days I continue living albeit looking like a zombie (refer above picture), no sleep (at ALL) for 24 hours++ ;


Depending on mamak stalls for meals;


Sleeping on cardboard boxes;


Staying overnight at friend's apartment and MISSING my own bed TONS;


The amount of stress to deal with when something doesn't work out;


The things and places left uncleaned and in a mess;



... and a lot others, I can honestly say that;

I don't mind.

I love what I'm doing so much that at the end of the day; I'd always say to myself that 'I don't mind'. I'd go through all this crap, if it means I can continue doing what I'm doing now.

Thats love.


Plus, I have the BEST people along with me on the ride.




Of COURSE thats not ALL of them. :-)


P/S: Friends in Egypt taking Medicine, I think I can assure you that Architecture is like, about 5 times to 10 times tougher. I'm not trying to make this into a competition or whatever (honestly!) but since I'm privileged enough to get to experience both; I think that kinda allows me to compare.

So consider yourself f-king. LUCKY. Seriously. You guys have it so much easier than I do right now. And I'm only doing foundations! Imagine what I'd look like doing my degree. 

-_________-"



2 comments:

AshrafRashid said...

All real education is the architecture of the soul.
-William Bennett

goodluck my friend.:)

Izyan Hanis said...

all the best Nad :D