Tuesday, April 19, 2011

#1 Procrastinator.

*sigh* I miss my clothes all the way in Egypt. I've been repeating the same piece of clothing sooo many times. Not fun, man. :-(

I especially miss them maxi skirts. I've been trying to find good ones around, but its not really working out. Even though its spring. And as far as I'm concerned, tis' the season where maxi skirts' use is most, well... maximized. Pardon the pun.

I'm especially attracted to this skirt:


(Source: Forever 21)

A long tulle skirt. Not so ballerina-ish like the tutu I have (but have never worn *sadface*) but still has that ethereal (with added hippie-ness thrown in for good measure) feel to it.

The above skirt is not a new item, so yeah. I'm not even gonna try going to every possible F21 branch in the country to find it. So the way I see it, I've got two options:

(1) Purchase the skirt online + other pretty maxi skirts they have in store. 
(2) Make one myself.

I would realllyyyyy love to try sewing one myself. Been wanting to sew anything myself ever since... IDK when. But unfortunately, it turns out my mother's sewing machine was long broken, and I can't be bothered to get her to get a new one. Plus, even more so when I don't even know whether I'll have the time, or more accurately, whether I will be rajin (hardworking) enough to spend time making my own clothes.

What with assignments, and UPCOMING assignments. Which reminds me, I SHOULD TRAIN MYSELF TO STOP PROCRASTINATING. Like, seriously.

So thats about it. I'm taking a break from finishing the final touches on my sculpture (due tomorrow *cue gasps*), actually. I'm getting reallyyy sleepy (OH NO), though the funny thing is that I think I've had WAYY too much sleep. Now I'm a bit embarrassed to present my non-impressive sculpture in class coz people have been telling me that I look bloody tired and that it seems that I've been staying awake every night.

When the truth is... I'm spending my nights making my parents watch '1 Litre of Tears', and straight after that I go to sleep. WTF. Hahahaha. 

Okay no more procrastination. Goodbye!

No comments: