Thursday, March 31, 2011

Not Even A Little Effort Was Put Into This Post.

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

[5]

[6]

[7]

[8]



[1] Ayah said he would try to get us each a designer handbag every time he pays a visit to the UK, and I'm smitten with everything Mulberry. [2] Related to something I'm hoping would work out and become a success. We've been abnegated the opportunity too many times. [3] I. MISS. YOU. Especially the discount section and the rad books / paraphernalia they sell. [4] Gareth Pugh's. I've been procrastinating for about a month and a half about purchasing the mock pair online. [5] DERP FACE. Plus YES I've been reading The Princeton Review's Essential High School Dictionary coz I want to expand my vocabulary! [6] Mama wants to paint our Mini Cooper S a different colour, and we agreed this colour was nice. A bit purple and a bit pink. But Ayah shook his head in disgust, so we're probably gonna go for a non-typical shade of blue. [7] Lane Kim (of Gilmore Girls) HUMONGOUS luggage! LOL. [8] A VW Scirocco in grasshopper green. So prettyyy. Been giving hints to Le Parents that I want our VW Golf GTi to be painted the same colour, but they probably think we're choosing bright colours just so we would be the car's eternal driver, coz le parents would be too ashamed to ride something so ostentatious.


No comments: