Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Moleskine Alternative.

Okay I'm starting to think that I'm getting too comfortable with Blogger, up to the point that I treat it the same way I treat my daily planner / diary. Yes, I am talking about le previous post.

I shall never do that again, especially when I can't even get everything done. Though you can't blame me for not heading to the gym. Coz I would've... if my mother didn't take the Golf GTi that I always drive to work, and my sister didn't take the Mini Cooper to hockey practice, and my dad didn't take the Mercedes to work as well, and of course if the XC90 and the Touareg is not away for service.

I shall also refrain from doing the same for the reason that I am a notebook slash planner hoarder. I can't resist nice notebooks with good quality paper and printing. Get me near a fresh batch of moleskine, and you'd be forced to wait while I decide for no less than 30 minutes, which is best. Then you'd get frustrated, coz most of the time I won't buy one for they are expensive.



But they're sooooo niceeee. It almost feels wrong to write in one. I know. It defeats all purpose of a notebook, but WTH.

The point is; I don't want my notebooks and planners to feel that they're being abandoned. 

So that is all. Imma go to sleep.... later. Coz I just gobbled up 3 person's worth of pavlova. NICE. VERY NICE.

No comments: