Thursday, March 10, 2011

Image.

Okay, this is pretty random, but I just had my dose of Lookbook.nu and I came across this picture:


("Colour Splash" by Madelene B on Lookbook)

I personally, have always wanted to try wearing clothes of different colours all at once. But the problem begins with the lack of it (colour, I mean) in my wardrobe. Which is why I'm telling myself that I should try purchasing something of a bright colour, other than a piece of t-shirt / tanktop.

Oh and BTW, I got myself a pair of tapered trousers from Zara today... and its RED. I can't wait to wear it out, but first I need to send it to a tailor to tighten the waist area because I deliberately bought it in size 8 (US) so its a big baggy and sluggish.

My pants, and jeans, which, rather unintentionally are all (if not most) from Zara, and I've always bought them in size 6 (US). I'm SUPERGLAD BTW that I still can fit into a size six. Nyahaha. Well, at least for the highstreet brands la. -______-"

While we're on the topic of clothes; I wanna lose weight sooo badddd, so I can start wearing the outfits I have long imagined in my head.

I mean, I still wear whatever I want, despite my weight and all. And I'm still pretty darn confident walking in public with it. But that doesn't mean that I don't want to at least look 'better' in the clothes.

I promised that I wouldn't starve myself. But to be honest, I have been for the past few days. I know its bad and frowned upon. But its not that I don't wanna eat, I DO (like, every single second of every day) but every time I do, I stop myself. I'm getting good at that by the way. -____-"

The first real meal I had this week must've been yesterdays Kuey Tiao Kung Fu. Other than that, all I've been eating is tempe, salad and grapefruits. Especially grapefruits, coz I visit the toilet more often because of it.

I'm not encouraging every one to do the same, but I think I'm gonna continue the pattern I'm at right now, coz I wanna see results. Fast. Maybe once I've dropped a couple kilos and lose the visible fat around my targeted areas, I'll stop.

Promise!

Now I'm gonna toughen up and go weigh myself, coz I haven't been doing so for like, 6 months. Phobic, much?

1 comment:

Hanis Manis said...

i selalu pakai macam ni. and orang kata i colour freak. cuba tengok:

http://manishanismanis.blogspot.com/2010/12/epic-walk.html

sebijik macam colour kat atas tu. cuma terbalik2 je. ;P

p/s: u know what, F word them all, and just wear it! weeeeeee~