Friday, January 14, 2011

Pen-ding Wishlist.

I'm guessing I've already made it known that I'm in dire need of a perfectly functioning camera. And I was targeting on getting myself an Olympus Pen E-P2 even though I should really get an E-PL1 since its an obvious upgrade on the former camera. But I loved the retro look that the Olympus E-Ps presented so much, I failed to care.

The E-PL2, on the other hand... I'm IN LOVE. Okay, I know it just recently got released, and there aren't any (good) reviews written about it yet. Preferably a hands on review. But IDK. When I love something, most of the time its without any particular reason. Or, there is. But I'm not entirely, or at all aware of it. 

But, come on, isn't love suppose to be like that? Hahah. Okay. Okay. I understand. I wouldn't know coz I am severely lacking in that department. 





SMEXY.

Would prefer it to not be in black, but if I get one in silver/gray, its gonna look similar to my Canon right now. And I see no point in having two cameras of the same colour.


And those tentacles you see? They're little lightbulbs used for macro shots. Awesome possum. I will now be able to take pictures of the zit(s) on my face with maximum C-L-A-R-I-T-Y.

Zo yeah.

Other colours:




That I strongly feel I'm going to hate / find a ridiculous reason to hate on it once I get it.
If I EVER get it, that is.

I'm saving up, fo sho. But approx $500 in Egyptian Pounds is well... I'd say around LE 5000. Which is insaneeee

I mean, yes, I spent approx LE 1000+ on a Nintendo DS, but thats another story entirely. I mean, I COULD PLAY POKEMON ON THAT. You just can't fathom how much that means to me. It means so much to me... that I even left it at home. Coz I swear to God, if that thing was around, I'll be walking my Pokemon World avatar all over the Johto region, catching 'em all into a variety of Pokeballs, Super Balls, okay... its starting to sound a lil wrong.

So okay. Enough Pokemon talk.

I think I'd have to ask Ayah for a green light on this one. Then its only a matter of swiping through a card reader and CHA-CHING! 

Mine to lug around and boast about. Me = Spoiled brat? I know. But I promise I'll photograph almost every possible aspects of my life if I get my hands on this. ARGHHH going crazyyy.




SO MATERIALISTIC CAN DIE! -____________-"




PS: Roommate weirded out by the fact that I watch videos on fast cars as early as 7 am in the morning. Can't help it y'all. Been in love with cars for as long as I can remember. Be it Hot Wheel miniatures and whatnots.

I was watching THIS the other day:


I mean, I don't even know why ANYONE would bother putting a Bugatti Veyron and a BMW M3 in a strip race together. But WTH. Bugattis are awesome and it is forever entitled to show its awesomeness. I want one. 

Sultan Brunei.... PRETTY PLEASE.


I shall end this post with two pictures of two things I want to eat.
SO BADLYYY.


PAVLOVA !&#!^%(*# 
Been craving for this like !!*#*)()_!)#
This one is from Alexis @ Bangsar.



FROYOSSSSSSSSS. Which stands for Frozen Yogurt for any of you who don't already know.
OhGodOhGodOhGod, with gummy bears, lychee and rainbow sprinkles.

DIE.

Oh, okay, plus one more thing:



Macarons. 
Forever relevant to me. 

I mean, boys, screw Ferrero Rochers (my whole family has something against this chocolate) and teddy bears, and roses, and bleughhh all those other stereotypical gifts. Get your girlfriend these instead.

Easy peasy. You;
(1) Buy.
(2) Put pretty bow on top.
(3) Watch girlfriend grow horizontally.
LOL!

BTW, is it safe for someone of my physique to be asking for a pastry chef husband?
HAHAHA. K bye.
But seriously now, IS IT???






No comments: