Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Out and About.

An update tonight, insyaAllah.

I am currently alone in the apartment hotel my sister and I are staying in coz she has classes from 9 till 5. So, right after this post I'm going to FINALLY take a shower and wander around on my own. Perhaps get some stuffs that a few friends asked me to get for them, and well. Perhaps even more shopping. TEEHEE.

I've been sleeping inconsistently these few nights, especially the last two nights in Manchester, coz I've been having a cold ever since we arrived. But yeah, its ironic how I'm a medical student but I refuse any type of medication, with the exception of the homeopathic ones my parents supplied me with. IDK why, but I trust my body to heal on its own. And drugs scare me. Even when they're prescribed. 

It so happens that I'm not a big fan of all the pharmacological stuffs we've been learning this year. -____-" 

Oh BTW, am feeling a lot better, with the exception of the recurring minor headaches and sore throat and coughing. But other than that, I'm feeling dandy.

So I shall now leave for its almost noon, and I wouldn't want to waste a whole day just lounging around doing nothing. NUH HUH. Especially not when I'm in one of my favourite places on the surface of this PLANET. The first place goes to Malaysia, no doubt. Coz there really IS no place like home bebeh. *flashes smile*

TTFN! Ta Ta For Now! 

No comments: