Saturday, November 27, 2010

Norm.





*sighs*

I probably have to put this blog on another hiatus, coz I can't seem to find the time to update it anymore. Usually I take about an hour (if not more, and it often always is) to write ONE post, and nowadays, I simply don't have the time. Well, I do. But I'd prefer to not spend it here anymore. This does not at all imply that I've lost interest in blogging, coz writing will always be one of the things I love to do.

Despite having lots of things to tell, I can't actually write them out here. Simply because some things are meant to be private, and some things... well you just wouldn't want to jinx. (I don't really believe in jinxes, but this helps minimize any damage that might happen in the aftermath of something.)

A lot of my friends manage their blogs well, and are able to update theirs accordingly. Trust me, I'd loveeee to update mine like I used to. But in case you didn't know, I hadn't had a good first year here in Alexandria. I was homesick, and had trouble accepting being here and other stressful situations added up. And that resulted in well... bad results. And so, as a consequence of THAT, now I have more to catch up on compared to most other colleagues of mine.

I'm not complaining because well, thats how it goes. You seek trouble, you face it when it comes back at you. 

I guess when I realllly have the time, and when I've put myself in line and straighten up, I'll go back to my impulsive-update self. And InsyaAllah will do my best to post about the rest of my England trip last week (it's still a  tad bit incomplete) and the wayyy too overdue post about The Dodol Incident. Which I am STILL quite intent on writing about coz I promised that I'd write about it no matter what and no matter WHEN. 

YES. Even if a year passes, I'm still gonna share that story with anyone who reads my blog. LOL.

So, thats it. Please have your best wishes prepared for me!


----

Since I'm already writing anyway, I think I should mention that I found this guy I once liked through Facebook. He's taken, of course, but looking at pictures (though a little different from how I remembered him) reminded me of how much he resembles Jess Mariano, a character in Gilmore Girls played by Milo Ventimiglia. And how much I liked him back then.

Probably because he was the first guy to ever actually notice me during my awkward first year of high school. But definitely, definitely because he resembled Milo. LOL.


And there ain't nothing wrong with looking like this. :-9


If you happen to know me very well, or have been around me a lot you'd know that I hadn't shown much emotion over homosapiens of the opposite sex ever since, well, honestly, Mister, so what I've been feeling lately surprised me more than anyone;

I actually miss having a crush.

Not sure about anything more than that, but right now: A person to moon over would be quite nice. Unfortunately, though I'd been interested in a few guys here before, none held my interest for long. And I did what I always do when I get bored/uninterested: Just dramatically decrease the amount of contact between said person/just cut him off entirely. Yes, this tends to confuse a few guys and piss them off actually (due to past experiences =___='), but its becoming a habit coz I'm not good with confrontations.

Am not looking for love (Okay I feel so cheesy having written this!!!) ... but it'd be nice to somewhat be a 'normal' girl who gets excited over boys again.


PS: The mention of Jess here suddenly makes me miss watching Gilmore Girls. ARGHHH. As if I needed the distraction! 


Both of them together: Too adorable. Sucks that they ended the series with Rory having NO ONE. She should've went with Jess back in this scene:


Super frustrating scene that I got super frustrated at and literally cried afterwards.

Mmmmm kayyyy THATS IT!




No comments: