Thursday, October 28, 2010

Torn.

Okay, we have a week hols coming up. And hols are a big fuss over here, coz we rarely ever get those. Last year, my family came over. But this time, I'm torn to choose between heading to Sharm El Sheikh with my friends and uni-mates, and North to hang with my sister.

Honestly speaking, I'm more excited to be up North since, well uhhh. I think by now anyone who reads this blog / knows me personally KNOWS that I'm a little bit biased towards anything English. So yeah. Anddddd because my sister and I have this one particular thing planned in mind, which is gonna TOTALLY ROCK if it happens. And to think that the only thing I need to do for that to happen is GET MY BUTT DOWN THERE makes me wanna, well... GET MY BUTT DOWN THERE.

LOL.

But I also like beaches. And the ones at Sharm El Sheikh is breathtakingly beautiful, no doubt. Unless all the pictures I've seen were greatly massacred by Photoshop, of course.

The only bad thing is, the tour consists of people of both sexes. NO. Its not that I'm anti-opposite sex. LOL. Its the almost certain fact that the girls won't be able to do much 'mingling' with the waters. If you know what I mean. So the thing that most fascinates me about the place: It offers SCUBA DIVING. And I'm very sure  we won't even be able to do that.

Disappointment. But then again, I didn't even bring my scuba license with me. -______-" BUMMER.

And UGH I know I should be exploring the grounds of Egypt first, but MEH. That one *particular thing I mentioned? Yeahh. Too big to pass up. Considering that I missed one/two/three chances already!

*minutes later.

My friends just left to pay for the Sharm El Sheikh trip. And even though I'm undecided, its DECIDED. LOL. I'm heading to Britainnnn YAY! Though a slight NAY for missing out on glorious blue beaches!! T__T

Okay so I'm gonna decide what to do with my time there now. AND plan on how and where to get my hands on tickets. Traveling alone won't be easy, but I'll make the most out of it!




No comments: