Monday, October 25, 2010

Revisiting Past Fan-doms.

This time its Meteor Garden. LOL. Oh GOD, there are just too may good, embarrassing and epic memories from my past addiction to this particular Taiwanese TV series.

I remember very well watching it late into the night with sister Lisa. We'd pop the CD into the player and watched as many episodes as we could before we had to go to school the next morning. LOL. Its a miracle as of how I managed to not feel sleepy AT ALL back then, when I had literally no sleep at all, and how I am ALWAYS sleepy every chance I get nowadays even though I have enough (sometimes more) sleep. 

But thats not what I wanna talk about.

The thing is, my sister and I were sooooo in love with this series that we'd get our hands on everything and or anything that has to do with it. Be it an official item, or an unofficial one. Particularly those sold at Hot Market in Alam Sentral. ZOMG. ZOMG. 

HOT MARKET LAH DUDE.

Soooo many notebooks, posters and small boxes as proof. 

We even bought CD cases with Dau Ming Shi and Hua Ze Lei's face on it, and errrr a bunch of mousepads. I remember them being from Speedy. LOL LOL LOL. Kenot blahhhh okay.

I even bought an F4 music CD, that I don't think I ever listened to BTW. And mind you, a lot of the stuffs I mentioned are still available around the house. Never had the heart to throw them away. YES. Including the now considered incredibly ridiculous scrolled up, life size poster of Vic Zhou.

Hey, don't blame me coz I'm easily smitten back then.

AND NOW I HAVE A CHANCE TO REVISIT THOSE GOOD OLD (pathetic, even) DAYS COZ METEOR GARDEN FINALLY FINISHED DOWNLOADING. JUST MERE MINUTES AGO!!

AND I'M SPAZZING!!!! *note caps lock.

Hearing the start-up tune of Harlem Yu's 'Qing Fei De Yi' and Penny Dai's 'Ni Yao De Ai' is making me exceptionally cheerful. LOL.

That is all for now y'all, coz I obviously gonna go watch it now. TEEHEE. GOODBYE!

Here's a few screencaps:

SPAZZ TIME.

Well, hello there Vic Zhou who plays Hua Ze Lei.

Hello, good first impression.


LOL. K bye!





1 comment:

nisa' said...

ZOMG woiii ko buat aku rindu time nih! time darjah 6 ni. poster,fail,suratkhabar cina semua aku beli. and ni yao de ai is nice okayhhhh people? :P