Friday, October 29, 2010

Let The Flames Begin!


Flight tickets are confirmed, alongside the tickets to one *particular* thing I was excited about which I will now reveal, coz its all confirmed and secured and stuff, LOL.


(photo by sister, Nadia @ Paramore Live in KL)


Is... PARAMORE LIVE IN MANCHESTER.

Yessss. I remember last year, during this time around, a few friends and I already planned a short trip to the UK to attend their concert. And this year, luckily enough, it is held during my holidays! YES YES YES. Alhamdulillahhhh. :-) The downside is that I'll be missing out on at least 2 days of classes. Which I'm quite nervous about coz I don't have a good track record, and this module is HEAVY. 

But I'll make sure to hit my head a couple times to remind myself not to be too ignorant with studies whilst there. InsyaAllah.

At first I wanted to jump at purchasing standing tickets, but chickened out a little coz. Lets face it. They're obviously much taller and much more aggressive in terms of moshing over there. I don't wanna end up fainting, or be blocked from clear view of the band. So my sister and I settled for seats, and from photos, the seats looks GOOD. Jyeahh.

Now I just need everything to go smoothly until the day comes. InsyaAllah, if God wills it. :-)




No comments: